We want to provide affordable advertising for businesses of all sizes.
According to Henry Ford, “A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.”
Ford made his millions with the idea of affordability for the masses – The Model T.
The Model T was stripped down and basic, but it got people where they needed to go at a price they could afford.
Why not do the same with advertising? Have you priced advertising in other print publications and looked at what you get for your money?
What sort of guarantee do you get each month with your $300 -$400 business card sized ad among the hundreds of other business ads of various shapes and sizes appearing in traditional print publications? Will subscribers even be able to find your ad?
This Awful-Awesome Life is offering your business the opportunity to become a sponsor and support this publication.
· For $50/month our readers will see your basic business information with your choice of one or two photos.
· We will also publish a live link to your website and/or a direct link to your product on amazon.com (great for authors as well as vendors). That’s something traditional print advertising, radio spots or television commercials can’t provide.
· We receive detailed information about the number of visits to our site including unique traffic and repeat traffic. We know when people are actually viewing our publication unlike other advertising mediums.
· Because we are on-line, anyone with a computer can see your ad.
· Your business will be publically acknowledged on our Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram each month.
· We are offering one year contracts with a 10% discount for paying in advance or you can pay $150 to appear in three months of your own choosing.
· We also offer a unique opportunity to authors. For a one-time fee of $50, we will feature your book jacket and a direct link to amazon.com to make it easier to sell your book on a special page (for 12 issues) after our monthly book review.
· As an additional feature, we will accept articles from your business highlighting a special area of expertise or informing our readers about an upcoming promotion or charity event. Who else does that at no extra charge???
· All payments must be made in advance by cash or check. Fees for returned checks will be strictly enforced. No refunds.
· No hidden fees – no hidden agenda – we need sponsors – you need customers/clients.
What are you Waiting for?
Email Fran at email@example.com or call 724-518-4754 for more information.